Reverse osmosis Aquatop RO6 consists of five stages of purification:
1. Pre-treatment filter for water from mechanical impurities larger than 5 μm.
2. The second stage is a coal cartridge, the main task of which is the removal of chlorine from the water.
3. The final stage of the pre-cleaning modules is another mechanical cartridge with a hole size of 1 μm.
4. The fourth stage and, perhaps, the main filtering module is the reverse osmosis membrane. The membrane filters out 99% of the contaminants. Water that has not been cleaned is drained into the sewerage system.
5. The fifth, final cartridge is a carbon "post-filter", which improves the taste of water.
In the model, reverse osmosis Aquatop RO 6 is provided with a mineralizer, which additionally saturates the water with useful minerals.
Complete set of Reverse osmosis Aquatop RO6:
Filter assembly - 1 piece
Crane - 1 piece
Set of cartridges - 1 set
Mineralizer - 1 piece
Buck (8 / 12l) - 1 pcs.
Connection set - 1 set.
Instruction - 1pcs
Working pressure - 2 ... 6 bars
Operating temperature - 5 ... 45 0С
Diameter of connection - 1/2 "
Type of membrane - 50 GPD
Productivity - 200 l / day
Productivity - 8 l / h
Attention! Do not allow excess inlet pressure. Maximum working pressure is 6 bars! Install the gear unit in case of excess.
Reverse Osmosis Filter Aquatop RO6
- Product Code: Акватоп RO6
- Availability: In Stock